21 February 2010

Do you fancy a treasure hunt?

Yes, I’ve decided to introduce my work, my creative edge, and myself to the world through a treasure hunt.

You might ask why.

Well, it’s simple. I’m jubilant about the release of “Untamed Temptation”, which gave me the opportunity to become a Shining Star for a week on Romance Alley.



So a treasure hunt makes total sense. To me.

The winner will get an Amazon gift card worth $25/-, and his/her name will be announced on my
home page and blog on February 28, 2010.

This is what you need to do:


  1. Get the questions

  2. Find the answers on my website: http://www.su-halfwerk.com/Home.htm

  3. Send your answers to classynsassypromotions@gmail.com


Good luck, and don’t forget to have fun while you're at it :-D

Ready?

Get set.

Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment