18 September 2011

Latest news


So I've been AWOL for a while, not blogging regularly. It was for  good reasons.
As you many know, Seeker -Book 1 in the Unsettled series- is out. This book is close to my heart. Not only because its heroine is a kick-ass, stubborn, Hapkido expert who falls in love with her ward, actor Andrew Taylor (Psst: Spirit Hunting is his secret job. Keep it to yourself. Nobody knows.)
No, not only because of all that, but also because it approaches the topic of possession from a different angle. It's a paranormal romance, but it has its little dark moments.


Double Dragon Publishing has contracted Hellbound, a horror novella. It is scheduled for a March 2012 release. Yay!
Lately, I've been going through a "hellish" phase. Every concept I think of is related to hell. What gives?
I'll share the book cover as soon as I have it.

I've also designed a couple of book trailers:

A Run for Love by Callie Hutton


Better Off Without Her by Rita Hestand

What else?
Oh, yes, my son started school. Now, any of you might know that school is a time consumer of its own.

I also had an idea for a horror novella that simply put my work on Avenger (book 2 of Unsettled series) on hold.

In the back of my mind, I feel guilty that I haven't been painting. There aren't enough hours in a day 8-|

That's it for now. I have the sincerest intentions to blog regularly, but life happens. I'll keep you all posted on any developments.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment