12 January 2012

Book Review: Bite Me If You Can by Lynsay Sands

Bite Me If You Can (Argeneau, #6)Bite Me If You Can by Lynsay Sands

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This is the story of Leigh Gerard and Lucian Argeneau. It follows the same formula Lynsay Sands has been using in her Argeneau series. It's a clever formula that I know yet still buy more of her books :-)

There were a couple of books where the formula was forced, here it wasn't. Love took its time to develop between Lucian and Leigh and when it did, Lucian was so cute. I love a cute hardass.


However, having read other Argeneau books and have known what a hardass Lucian was, I was disappointed toward the end where I expect more aggression from him in a hairy situation. I missed any Lucian dialouge at that quickly-wrapped stage.

Still, it was a very delicate stage of the story and Leigh needed proof that he believed in her.

I would recommend this pleasant read to all paranormal romance lovers.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment