11 February 2012

Hellbound is out!

Hellbound is a collection of 3 horror stories connected to each other on a very subliminal level, for all 3 lead to Hell!
Hellbound is a month too early, but it is out with an awesome, kickA$$ cover.  Here it is:
 and here's the trailer:


Blurb:
One-way ticket to Hell.

Bart is a greedy morgue attendant with money on his mind. He gets more than what he bargains for when he chances upon a pain-letter, one he must pass on or bear the consequences of his inaction.

Stan is a chiseler, a fake medium, preying on his unsuspecting clients' earnings through bogus channeling sessions. When he meets mysterious Joanna Stark, he believes her promises of powers beyond his comprehension, powers blessed by the Netherworld.

Jenna gives up her old life and career to settle down as Troy's loving wife. He is a God-fearing man who will consent only to marriage. Except fate maps a different ending to their love story, a conclusion that takes them both down and never up again.

Bart, Stan, and Jenna are destined to go on a long and abominable journey that sinks them below their expectations and forces them to endure pain and anguish beyond their worst nightmares.

On the paths leading to the depths of Hell, their sins don't matter!

8 comments:

  1. Holy Hell-Smoke. I have got to read this! I've been a die-hard horror fan since I was about five. Su, if you can scare me, you've created horror magic. I'll let you know how many nightmares I have -

    Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a darling, Char. I didn't know you're into horror. You'll have to tell me how many nightmares Hellbound gave you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm 'out there.' :) I watched my first horror flick when I was five. Read my first horror novel at eight. By the time I was ten, my family had given up on me. My mother quit trying to get me to read Nancy Drew books, thank God. Then I discovered Stephen King and I never looked back. I of course passed on the legacy to my daughter, who saw her first scary flick at age four. She's now thirty-five and completely horror-crazed. I'm so proud. ::sniff:: Unfortunately her husband hates horror and so we stockpile our need for big-screen horror until we're visiting each other and we can O.D. together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLMAO...Char, you're too funny. That "proud" and sniffle bit did me in.
    Horror fans do have a bonding between them. I have one with my sister. We tend to plan to watch a horror movie, she dozes off and I O.D. on my own :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no! Horror was meant to be shared with someone you can later scare the pants off when they're least expecting it. :) Daughter and I were a riot when we went to see "The Ring." We went to a midnight showing in the dead of winter in Alaska, prepared to be scared, and then at two in the morning I had to drive her to her car (parked five cars down from me) because we were both too spooked to walk the parking lot by ourselves. I should also mention it was about 30 below that night. :) We kept waiting to see Samarra pop out of the well. Hee -

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually wake my sister when the scary bits are about to hit the fan. LOL you should see how far she jumps!
    Isn't this like comparing war scars? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that's harsh. I think you're my hero. :)

    My daughter and I usually go into a horror flick ready and willing to be scared. If you open yourself up to the possibilities, it's a sure bet one of you will probably crap your pants during some point. Not me, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete