Science fiction romance/space opera
When you save Time's tush—or its version of one—it ought to cut you a break, not kick your tush some where and some when. Though boo yah on providing a hot guy in leather to pull that tush out of the impact crater that Ashe so did not make despite the somewhat damning evidence to the contrary.
So, the sitrep:
• She's stuck on primitive planet
• Time Tracker suit down
• Lurch (her nanite) unable to connect to any tech (see primitive above)
• Surrounded by a bunch of buccaneer types who haven't been around nubile, young women cause it's against their law
• The one guy (Vidor Shan) she'd like to kiss on the mouth is off limits (time rule)
• Someone gunning for Shan from somewhere in time
• And, oh yeah, some really strange meteorites are making landfall in some very strange ways.
Seems Time has a new hobby: kicking Ashe (and shame on It for doing it when she's down).
Not that she plans to stay down. Or give up the guy.
Author website: http://www.paulinebjones.com