10 June 2012

Review of His to Possess (an oldie but a goldie)

In her review of His to Possess on Goodreads, Molly Allman said:

"When I give a book the full five stars, it means I couldn't put it down. I read it all in one sitting.

The story is a sweet romance with a spiritual element, which Ms. Halfwerk uses to tell a beautiful, touching story of a destined and lasting love.

From the very first page, my heart went out to Jeremy, who is a ghost in love with Stacy, a flesh and blood woman. He is bound to a mansion where Stacy is working as a book appraiser. She is unable to communicate with him…at first, but then she conjures him, which allows them to meet. But, other circumstances still stand in the couple's way.

I found myself reading, eagerly taking in each chapter; I had to know if Jeremy and Stacy would be together, and if so, how?

I don't want to give away the ending, so I'll just say it was perfect. I was not at all disappointed.

I look forward to reading more from this talented author."

Thanks, Molly for your kind words and highly appreciated opinion.
Link to the review on Goodreads is: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/331334912


His to Possess is available Here:

Devine Destinies   |   Amazon   |   Barnes & Noble  

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful story and I've enjoyed every part of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too :-D
    Thanks for stopping by, Muna!

    ReplyDelete