Accidental Abduction by Eve Langlais
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Megan's boyfriend tries to kill her by throwing her into the sea. An alien ship happens to be collecting aquatic samples from Earth and Megan is whisked away with the fish and other water dependent creatures.
Tren and Megan enjoy a banter-full relationship because...well, it leads to lots of sex.
The storyline was light, the length of the book was just perfect without stretching.
So if you like the following, then this book is for you:
* A possessive alpha male.
* An opportunity for women with full figures and large behinds to feel sexy and desired.
* A playful relationship where both couples are open from the beginning about their emotions.
* A story where you get to watch irritation with each others' quirks that turn into what makes that individual just right.
* Truly funny scenes to read.
* Sexy aliens and (some that aren't) :)
View all my reviews