11 April 2014

Book review: Zombie Books by Bart Gnarly

ZOMBIE BOOKSZOMBIE BOOKS by Bart Gnarly
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Kyle Moore lost a lot to zombies, and these aren’t your average zombies. Some of them look normal enough until they get up close and personal…close enough to have a piece of you in their mouths.

I enjoyed reading Zombie Books because it offered a fresh look at the apocalypse. The terror was caused by zombies, true, but they weren’t the only danger out there.

The book would have benefited from better editing, especially toward the end. Its organization was strange to follow initially but the moment the story snared me, I stopped paying attention to anything except its development.

If you like to read about zombies and how a survivor can exist in their world and kick their collectively rotting rears, then pick up this book. You won’t regret it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment