- What inspired you to write this book?
- Do you have a specific writing style?
- What is the name of your latest book? And how did you come up with the title?
Here’s an excerpt:
“I’m sure that’s the case but how can I not be excited over this? It’s the find of a lifetime,” she said reveling in the thought of making contact with extra-terrestrial life.
“You don‘t have to try to impress us. Just do you your work and you‘ll be fine.”
“What does that mean?”
“It means you don’t worry about it. There is plenty of research to be done. You could spend your entire lifetime studying the Jugis Star Cluster alone.”
“Haven’t you ever looked up in the sky and wondered if there was anyone else out there?”
“Of course I have. And if anyone back home asks, tell them it’s just us,” he said finishing off his drink.
Speculative Sky is available from Red Rose Publishing: http://redrosepublishing.com/books/product_info.php?products_id=681
- What books have most influenced your life most?
- If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor?
- What book are you reading now?
- Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest?
- What are your current projects?
- Name one entity that you feel supported you outside of family members.
- Do you see writing as a career?
- If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book?
- Do you recall how your interest in writing originated?
- Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing?
- Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
- Do you have any advice for other writers?
Clare, thank you for visiting Vivid Sentiments, and good luck with your book.You can find Clare on any of these links: